WORK WITH US!
Do you want to join our team? At APEIROO we are constantly searching for new people passionate about cybersecurity, with talent and a desire to learn, who want to be part of a young and dynamic company.
We are looking for people who want to be part of our adventure, who share our enthusiasm for the security and for a future full of exciting projects. If you want to develop, continue to grow in a company where your opinion counts, do not hesitate to join our team. In APEIROO every day is different. Send us your CV to [email protected].
Below you can find the specific positions that are already open, but do not hesitate to send us your Bio, even if the offers that are available do not suit your profile 100%, we are constantly growing and there is always room for talent.
- – Ability to prepare reports at the technical and executive level.
- – Flexibility to be one more in the APEIROO’s development.
- – Ability to communicate and write in Spanish.
- – Good level of English.
- – Communication and kindness in dealing with clients partners and collaborators.
- – Teamwork.
- – Motivation, learning, initiative, responsibility, good communication.
- – Ability to manage and solve problems.
- – Passionate about technology.
You will become part of our audit team where you can develop and continue learning while working on exciting projects every day. At APEIROO we currently work for clients on a recurring basis on 4 continents, with a presence in more than 12 countries. Without a doubt, a challenge for those passionate about cybersecurity. You dare?
The desired requirements are:
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience doing security audits, Ethical Hacking and Intrusion Testing in web, mobile environments, networks and systems.
- Training and/or certifications related to cybersecurity (CPTE, CEH, OSCP, GPEN)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity standards and methodologies. (CVSS, OWASP, OSSTMM, NIST …)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks will be valued: ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 22301, CISSP.
- English (B2)
Join our team with the possibility of working partially remotely and depending La Campana (Seville) office. We are looking for people with the ability to:
- Effective communication.
- Problem resolution.
- Accept criticism and mistakes.
- Time management.
- Willingness to continue learning and developing
- APIs / CMS.
- Automation tools to review, format and optimize times.
- Frameworks and libraries for each language
- Basic notions of composition, colorimetry and typography.
- Browser tools to inspect, debug, and simulate different types of connections.
You will participate managing projects, participating in all phases, including the implementation, development and customer support of products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Windows Server, GPOs, System Center, SQL Server, etc.
- VMware, Hyper-V.
- Backup systems: Veeam Backup, Microsoft DPM, etc.
- Office 365 and Azure.
- LAN/WiFi networks Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Appliance/UTM: HPE Aruba, WatchGuard, Fortinet, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, etc.
- Experience in Users Technical Support